Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Tuesday, March 25, 2008



photo by peasap


Quote for the day:

"When I used to read fairy tales, I fancied that kind of thing never happened, and now here I am in the middle of one! There ought to be a book written about me, that there ought!"

- Lewis Carroll, Alice's Adventures in Wonderland






In the news:

The Conference Board's confidence index falls to a five year low; their expectations index falls to the lowest level since 1973.

Home prices fall by 10.7%, the most on record; 19 out 20 cities now show year over year declines.

Sphere: Related Content

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good stuff on your blog.

We're starting to set a economic records. All bad unfortunately.

Hiroshi Hishida said...

I think we are still in the first half of housing price declines. The declines have created unimaginable turmoil on Wall Street. I wonder what is in store for the second half. More records is my guess.